Anuvia encourages those in treatment and recovery from addiction to seek free help from community support groups. Support groups embrace that recovery is a process, encourage help from others, and help create a recovery community.
Following is a list of groups that have had a major impact on the disease of addiction and helped millions to find a better way to live.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Charlotte Office
- Narcotics Anonymous – Charlotte Office
- Al-Anon and Alateen (for those who are affected by someone else’s alcohol addiction)
- Nar-Anon (for those who are affected by someone else’s drug addiction)
- Make the Connection – (a national resource for veterans facing alcohol or substance use problems)
And here are some online/virtual support groups: