In 2015, Anuvia began operating Mecklenburg County’s Residential Services facility located at the Samuel Billings Center at 429 Billingsley Road, Charlotte, NC. Please call 704.445.6900 for more information.
Anuvia has 32 beds designated to provide substance abuse treatment around the clock every day of the year for individuals dealing with a substance abuse disorder. A caring team of licensed and credentialed professionals provides information using an Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT) approach. The length of stay for the residential program is determined on an individual basis and ranges from one to twenty-eight days. During your stay in the residential program you will participate in group and individual counseling, receive information about the effects of drugs and alcohol on the body and brain, have the opportunity for you and your family to participate in family sessions, and work with a counselor to develop an individualized aftercare program that supports your continued recovery.
What you should bring to Residential Treatment:
1. $1 bills or quarters for the vending machines.
2. 30 days supply of all medications that you are taking.
3. Only alcohol-free toiletries. Any toiletries with alcohol will be held until discharge and returned. If you don’t have toiletries, we provide them. (soap, shampoo, deodorant, razors, lotion, etc.).
4. Bring clothes for 6-7 days. Building temperatures vary. We recommend you bring layered clothing. We have washing machines, dryers, and detergent available.
What you should not bring:
1. We are smoke-free – no cigarettes, tobacco, cigars, e-cigarettes, or vaping.
2. No electronics (radios, tablets, cameras, phones, etc.).
3. No clippers (razors will be provided).
4. No glass, bottles, scissors, etc.
5. Linens, as we provide all linens and blanket.
6. Food, as 3 meals and a snack are provided daily and vending machines are available.
Any questions? Call us at 704.445.6900.