Have you been arrested or convicted of a North Carolina DWI but you live in another state? Were you convicted in another state and now need a North Carolina license? The Court Services Department has over 30 years of experience assisting individuals in restoring their driving privileges. We can help you.
Find the Out-of-State Transfer Packet here.
- Extensive case management
- Interaction with out of state agencies
- Out-of-State Report Form correspondence
- Prompt completion process
- Affordable cost
- Client friendly Out-of-State Transfer Packet
- Step by step instructions
Let us walk you through the process of restoring your driving privileges.
For more information please contact us at 704.927.8840.