Have you been arrested or convicted of a North Carolina DWI but you live in another state?  Were you convicted in another state and now need a North Carolina license? The Court Services Department has over 30 years of experience assisting individuals in restoring their driving privileges.  We can help you.

Find the Out-of-State Transfer Packet here.  

We offer:

  • Extensive case management
  • Interaction with out of state agencies
  • Out-of-State Report Form correspondence
  • Prompt completion process
  • Affordable cost
  • Client friendly Out-of-State Transfer Packet
  • Step by step instructions

Let us walk you through the process of restoring your driving privileges.

For more information please contact us at 704.927.8840.