The Client and Family Advisory Committee is recruiting new members! If you’re interested, please contact Edith Moore at 704.445.6868 or email@example.com.
Client and Family Advisory Committee (CFAC)
Purpose: The Client and Family Advisory Committee will promote quality services for Anuvia Prevention and Recovery Center clients and family members by supporting positive changes, services for all clients, and promoting client and family empowerment.
Mission Statement: The Client and Family Advisory Committee represents and advocates for all client and families within the scope of Anuvia Prevention and Recovery Center. Our mission is to ensure that our clients and family members receive the highest quality services.
Objectives of the CFAC are:
- Participate in the needs assessment and community planning – making recommendations about gaps in services, eligibility for services, service array, and the development of additional services.
- Ensure provided services are grounded in established and emerging “Best Practices” standards.
- Participate in quality improvement activities, including tracking and commenting on outcome measures and performances indicators.
- Ensure client and family participation among all levels of services delivery.
- Promote activities related to client and family empowerment.
- Inform and educate other clients, family members, and the community.
Membership and Terms:
Membership applications will be reviewed by the CFAC committee and liaison to determine eligibility and representative status (disability, race, and ethnicity). Recovering applicants must have a minimum of six months of sobriety for membership.
Those interested in membership should have a desire to want to work towards improving the lives of others.